IBX provides massively parallel “next-generation” sequencing services on the Ion Torrent, Illumina MiSeq and HiSeq 2000 platforms. Comprehensive service bundles include nucleic acid extraction, integrated sample QC, and fully automated construction of sequencing libraries.
- RNA-seq, Exome-seq and targeted amplicon sequencing applications
- Automated DNA and RNA extraction for a variety of primary sample types (tissue, whole blood, FFPE, cells)
- Integrated sample and data QC
- Whole-transcriptome amplification (WTA) services for limited amounts of precious starting RNA
- Automated construction of sequencing libraries for DNA-seq and RNA-seq applications. Library indexing strategies enable high order sample multiplexing and flexible adjustment of sequence coverage depth.
- Multiple tiers of Bioinformatics support available – delivery of unaligned, sample-specific sequence reads, read quality assessments, mapped reads, sample mapping summaries, variant reports, and differential expression analyses
- A variety of chemistry options are available, including NuGEN sample and library preparation kits, Illumina TruSeq DNA/RNA and custom amplicon kits, and Agilent SureSelect.
- NuGEN Mondrian and Caliper SciClone systems for fully automated construction of sequencing libraries.
- Ion Torrent Semiconductor sequencing on the Ion Torrent™ Personal Genome Machine® (PGM). 314, 316 and 318 chips produce up to 10Mb, 100Mb and 1Gb of raw sequence data in less than 5 hours
- Illumina MiSeq Personal Sequencer produces 8.5 Gb of high-quality sequence data in less than 40 hours
- Illumina HiSeq™ 2000 provides industry leading sequencing throughput (600Gb in a single run)