Next Generation Sequencing Services
IBX provides massively parallel “Next-Generation Sequencing” (NGS) services on Illumina MiSeq, NextSeq 500, and NovaSeq 6000 platforms. Comprehensive service bundles include nucleic acid extraction, integrated sample QC, and fully automated construction of sequencing libraries.
- RNA-seq, Exome-seq and targeted amplicon sequencing applications
- Automated DNA and RNA extraction for a variety of primary sample types (tissue, whole blood, FFPE, cells)
- Integrated sample and data QC
- Whole-transcriptome amplification (WTA) services for limited amounts of precious starting RNA
- Automated construction of sequencing libraries for DNA-seq and RNA-seq applications. Library indexing strategies enable high order sample multiplexing and flexible adjustment of sequence coverage depth.
- Multiple tiers of Bioinformatics support available – delivery of unaligned, sample-specific sequence reads, read quality assessments, mapped reads, sample mapping summaries, variant reports, and differential expression analyses
- A variety of standard and custom chemistry options are available, including TECAN sample and library preparation kits, Illumina DNA/RNA kits, Agilent SureSelect, and TWIST Biosciences NGS library preparations.
- Perkin Elmer Sciclone G3 NGS/NGSx systems for fully automated construction of sequencing libraries.
- We have in-house 2 MiSeq platforms, 4 NextSeq500 platforms, and 1 NovaSeq 6000 platform.